The SAA Executive
The SAA executive is a group of committed volunteers who meet 10 times a year to handle the affairs of the Association. Much of the Association’s work is handled by the following standing committees, each reporting on its own sphere of activity:
- Senior Alumni Volunteers (SAV): Provides volunteers for university projects.
- Canadian Perspectives: Arranges for several series of lectures presented by U of T professors and other staff (winter, spring and fall).
- Planning: Studies how the Association might improve its programs and organization.
- Publicity and History: Prepares articles for publication, brochures about the Association and our newsletter Senior Alumni News.
- Events: Provides a variety of educational and fun events for members.
- Membership: Maintains an overview of our membership.